Monday, September 26, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "CHRIST WITHIN
Christ in me is mightier than any circumstance in my life.
I do not consider myself a victim of circumstance. I share the conviction of the poet William Ernest Henley: "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.'' The presence of God--the same triumphant, undefeatable Spirit that was in Jesus--is in me. God is manifest in me as my Christ self, the reality within me that has never changed, never been hurt or defeated.

Christ in me is the wisdom, faith and courage that meet every challenge successfully. Christ in me is love, understanding and goodwill that give me patience and graciousness at all times. Christ in me is the peace, joy and light that manifest themselves as true happiness and enable me to share happiness with others. Christ is overcoming power.

But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you.--Romans 8:9"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained