Friday, September 23, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "TRANSITION
I continue to evolve in spiritual understanding.
Change is inevitable. Day becomes night. People and circumstances come and go. As things change, I can choose to accept, to adapt, to appreciate, but most of all, I can choose to learn and grow.

Nature shows us that we die to the old and are reborn in the new. We see leaves turning color each autumn, dropping from tree branches, followed by new growth each springtime. Just as in nature, we must let go of what was in order to grow anew.

I am always in a state of becoming. I embrace change as it allows me to become all I am meant to be. As I move through transitions and evolve in spiritual understanding, I release the past and welcome the fullness of the glorious present, in whatever form it takes.

I die every day! That is as certain, brothers and sisters, as my boasting of you.--1 Corinthians 15:31"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment