Saturday, September 10, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "FORGIVE
I free my spirit by forgiving.
My desire to move forward in areas where I have felt held back is an indication that I yearn for freedom to fully express myself and to grow in spiritual understanding.

To free my spirit, I pay attention to inner nudges that reveal the thoughts, feelings and beliefs I am ready to release. I make a commitment to clean my inner house and begin to clear that which no longer serves me.

I am gentle with myself, and I ask for God's support. God's grace lifts me up and urges me onward. I forgive myself, forgive others and forgive any grudges I have held toward God. My heart knows God does not judge me--only loves me. With every act of forgiveness, I am liberated.

Therefore I do my best always to have a clear conscience toward God and all people.--Acts 24:16"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained