Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "GRACE
The grace of God is upon me.
The grace of God enables me to meet every challenge and condition comfortably and with ease. I am no longer apprehensive, because the grace of God fills me with assurance that all is well. I rely on divine strength, wisdom and guidance--even beyond what I ask or seek--to see me through any difficulty. It is God's grace that supplies my every need.

The grace of God is upon me. I am free from worry, discord or discontent. I am free to be loving, kind and happy. I am free to enjoy life fully. Through the grace of God, I am gracious as I find my way through life's ups and downs. The grace of God is upon me, now and forever.

Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.--Hebrews 4:16"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment