Monday, August 22, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: LET GO, LET GOD
I release my concerns, certain of God's good.
Release is an act of confidence, not failure. In times of stress, I take a moment to find the gentle rhythm of my breath. If I feel tension, I relax my body and allow my mind to experience a moment of peace.

I breathe in and out with quiet awareness. On my outward breaths, I release one by one each concern for my life and the lives of my loved ones. On my inward breaths, I accept the assurance of right outcomes. I let go of my need to control and to know how everything will unfold. New ideas and insights are revealed in divine time and order.

I trust in God--the Infinite Source of healing and resolution. I will know what is mine to do, when it is time.

The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. --Psalm 145:9

No comments:

Post a Comment