Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: PROTECTED
God's love is my shield and my protection.
Life on earth is sustained by the light and warmth of the sun; however, the sun's ultraviolet rays are intense enough to cause damage to the skin. To protect my skin from exposure to these rays, I may apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing. While I have awe and appreciation for the sun's life-giving energy, I also recognize that there are dangers.

Many of life's experiences come with various rewards and challenges. In threatening circumstances, I use my inner wisdom to make wise choices to protect myself and others. Divine light shines within me as my unfailing and ever-present guide. God's love is my shield and my protection.

I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.--Exodus 23:20

No comments:

Post a Comment