Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "HARMONY
Love binds us together, creating perfect harmony.
I may feel very different from others at times, even different from members of my own family. Rather than see that as a problem, I celebrate our differences.

Paintings are more interesting with complementary colors. Harmony in music comes from creating agreement between divergent notes. Couples could not dance without taking opposing steps.

I celebrate and love myself for the unique expression of God that I am. I celebrate and love others for the unique expressions of God that they are. We all are worthy; we all are sacred. Like the colors of the rainbow, we are each different, yet held together in harmony. Love is the great harmonizing power that binds us together. I'm happy to be me, sharing myself in harmony with all.

Live in harmony with one another.--Romans 12:16"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment