Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "GUIDANCE
I have faith in the infinite wisdom of God.
Written by Hannah More Kohaus many years ago, 'The Prayer of Faith' offers us this promise:

God is my help in every need; God does my every hunger feed; God walks beside me, guides my way Through every moment of the day. I now am wise, I now am true, Patient, kind and loving too; All things I am, can do, and be, Through Christ the Truth, that is in me. God is my health, I can't be sick; God is my strength, unfailing, quick; God is my all, I know no fear, Since God and Love and Truth are here.

In faith, I claim all that this prayer assures and trust in God's enduring wisdom.

Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.--Matthew 21:22"

No comments:

Post a Comment