Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "HEALING
Divine life is present in every cell of my body. I am whole.
When a health challenge arises in me or someone I care about, it is appropriate to seek the advice of health professionals. I also know the value of prayer--attuning my heart and mind to the presence of God within.

I affirm divine life in every cell of my body and wisdom and clarity for all nurses and doctors involved in my care. I give thanks in advance for my ability to listen carefully and to ask the right questions.

With a deep awareness of the omnipresence of God, I know that wholeness is intrinsic in all people. Grateful for this awareness, I relax, knowing that healing is taking place.

My child, be attentive to my words … For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. --Proverbs 4:20, 22"

No comments:

Post a Comment