Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "AUTHENTICITY
I am a perfect expression of the Divine, just as I am.
As I look in the mirror, the reflection I see is a face of God. One of billions of expressions of the One Power, I am absolutely unique. The moment of my creation brought gifts, talents and experiences that belong to no one else. Knowing this, how can I question the design of the Creator?

Today I drop the illusion that I should look or act like someone else. Any admirable quality I see in others is already a part of me. My work today is to be my best self. I apply my wisdom to make healthy, peace-filled choices. With an open heart, I share my gifts of love. There is no one else I want to be because I am a perfect expression of the Divine, just as I am.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. --Psalm 139:14"

No comments:

Post a Comment