Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "FEARLESS
I am one with God. I am courageous and bold.
Love is stronger than fear, and I am filled with the love of God. I trust this extraordinary love to see me through any troubling situation. I am fearless and strong because I am one with God.

If I feel doubt or apprehension, I take a deep breath and turn within to examine my thoughts. My strength and courage grow as I deny fear-based thoughts their power. Love increases as fear diminishes.

God is my Source of peace and courage. I remember this promise: 'I will never leave you or forsake you.' With faith, I move boldly forward, envisioning myself surrounded by divine love, knowing that nothing can penetrate that shield.

Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.--1 John 4:4"

No comments:

Post a Comment