Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "PROSPERITY
I am prospered as I circulate God's good.
Water in a pool or pond becomes stagnant when there is lack of fresh water circulating through it. Similarly, when I fail to circulate the good in my life, good can appear to be in short supply. The more I give, the more I receive. The greater my appreciation of life's abundance, the more I am stimulated to share.

As I give love to others, love returns to me. It may return from different people, yet without fail, it will return to bless me. When I spend money, I am doing more than just making a purchase or paying a bill, I am circulating God's good. Prosperity flows to me continuously as I actively and consciously participate in the infinite cycle of blessing and benefit.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.--Luke 12:32"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment