Monday, August 15, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "FAITH
My faith in God is strengthened day by day.
After a long walk, my muscles may ache, especially if I have recently been inactive. As I exercise more, my muscles are strengthened and a long walk becomes easier. My faith works in a similar way. Like a network of muscles, my faith is strengthened each time I put it into practice.

Today I strengthen my faith by reflecting on the many blessings I have received. I remember guidance in a time of doubt, abundance that sustained me, and love that comforted me. As I recall the many ways that God has provided exactly what I needed, I stop looking to a person or situation outside myself to provide for me. I trust the presence of God within as my true Source of good.

If you do not stand firm in faith, you shall not stand at all. --Isaiah 7:9"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained