Saturday, August 6, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "RELEASE
I let go and let God guide me.
As a child I may have enjoyed releasing balloons into the air and watching them gently float away, higher and higher, until they disappeared from view.

In much the same way, I release any thoughts or beliefs that no longer serve my highest good. I picture them encased in a balloon, and I gently let them go. I release the situations to God in prayerful consciousness. No longer will old sorrows, negativity or fear control me.

As I release the past, I accept the joy of God that awaits me in this present moment. I now open my mind and my life to a greater good and go forward eagerly and happily in the knowledge that today has new joy, new health, new freedom for me.

Yield yourselves to the Lord and come to his sanctuary.--2 Chronicles 30:8"

No comments:

Post a Comment