Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "LISTEN
I listen from my heart.
I rely on my ears to hear, but my heart to listen. When someone speaks to me, I not only hear the words, but with focused attention, I truly listen to what they are saying and the feelings they are expressing. I am an active and attentive listener, asking for clarification to help me understand. I listen this way because I know what it means to be heard.

I also listen with my heart to the messages of the Christ Spirit within. I still my thoughts and wait in the temple of sacred silence for the still small voice. My guidance and help may come through words, feelings or as an unmistakable knowing. If I need confirmation or clarification, I ask and listen, knowing I will receive.

All the people would get up early in the morning to listen to him in the temple.--Luke 21:38"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained