Thursday, August 11, 2011

| Daily Word The Joy The Lord

Home | Daily Word: "PRESENT MOMENT
Centered in the present moment, I claim my power.
When a question or worry is on my mind, I may be tempted to focus on troubles of the past or concerns for the future, but this attention would rob me of the power of the now moment. Instead, I stay present.

I quiet my mind and become fully aware of all this moment has to teach me. All the wisdom I need is here, now. My thoughts may drift to the past or future, but I needn't remain there. I can choose instead to immerse myself in the power of the present moment. It is here that I connect with divine wisdom.

Anchored in the here and now, I find the answers I seek. My decisions are wise and thoughtful, because I am grounded and centered. Right here and now, I claim my power.

See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!--2 Corinthians 6:2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained