Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FaithWriters.com-The home for the Christian writer featuring christian poem and freelance writing plus writer forum community!

FaithWriters.com-The home for the Christian writer featuring christian poem and freelance writing plus writer forum community!: "The Lord of My Salvation
by Dr.James A. Lee
12/31/69
Free to Share
Have you ever had to take an account of your life? Has there been a time when you just looked back at the years you have been blessed with an idea? Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

When I look back at all that I've done in life, there is only one thing that makes any sense to me. Given all of my education, awards, careers, family, friends, and material things. There is only one important factor to me.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Through the power of God raised Him on the third day. Jesus will return one day with all power, honor, and glory. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is lord.

Our faith, peace and love is all in Christ Jesus the lord of our salvation. In this idea I have found a peep joy in life. The Joy of Jesus is our salvation.
http://thejoyofjesuschurchonline.blogspot.com/"

No comments:

Post a Comment