Friday, December 31, 2010

The Joy of Jesus is from The Heart

New International Version (©1984)
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
New Living Translation (©2007)
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
May the words from my mouth and the thoughts from my heart be acceptable to you, O LORD, my rock and my defender.

King James Bible
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 31:5 Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.
Psalm 104:34 May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD.
Isaiah 47:4 Our Redeemer--the LORD Almighty is his name--is the Holy One of Israel.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Acceptable Chief David Heart Meditation Mouth Musician O Pleasing Psalm Redeemer Rock Salvation Sayings Sight Strength Thoughts

1 comment:

  1. We here at the store love to read this blog. It is another way that God keeps me personally looking to find more about His teachings and His word. Keep it up.


    Sales Rep at Christian Apparel International
    www.CAIstore.com

    ReplyDelete

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained