Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Great God Almighty



We Praise God for all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior and The Holy Spirit of God all in Christ Jesus.

GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY There is a time for war and there is a time for peace. The time has come to lay down your weapons and to turn them into plowshares. It is time now to give food to the widows, go and tend to your orphans, heal the wounded, give comfort the aged, and bring peace upon your night and day. I gave my creation as a gift so that mankind could become fruitful and to multiply. The division and subtraction are the making of the evil that lies in a mans heart and soul. Behold, I am watching you, and I alone know you well.

It was I, the Alpha and the Omega, who created the Heavens and the Earth. It was I, the Creator, who breathed eternal air into the lungs of man and woman whom I also created. Because of my love for you, you and you alone were given domain over all that lives in the seas, that which soars through the skies, and all things, great and small, that move upon the land. I am he, the Beginning and the End.

I know what is hidden in your heart. I know every thought that has entered your mind. Do you not remember, it is I who knows the number of hairs upon your head. There will come a time when you will stand before me, and like an open book, I will read the balance of good and evil within your soul. It is then, in a twinkling of the eye, that I will measure the reward of your eternal salvation. Woe to those who follow in the path of that devil, known as Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord