Thursday, October 8, 2009

Devotion: Blessed is the Lord

Prayer: Oh Lord our God, we humble ourselves completely unto thy power. Forgive us of all sin as we forgive all in the name of Jesus.

We thank you for all blessings and the gift of salvation. We pray for all people. We ask that you continue to bless our members all over the world. We pray for love, peace and joy to ring in our hearts, minds and souls.

Lord, we praise you today. We magnify Thy Holy Name. In Jesus name we continue to pray. A-men.

Song: Blessed is The Rock

Blessed be the Rock of my salvation,
Blessed be the Rock of my salvation,
For the Lord is on my side,
And He's made His victory mine
Blessed be the Rock of my salvation,

Blessed be the Rock,
Blessed be the Rock,
Blessed be the Rock,
Blessed be the Rock,
Blessed be the Rock of my salvation

Praise God for whom all Blessings...A-men

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord